Whether an onshore or offshore wind farm operation, large or small, GE Vernova’s Power Conversion business can help you meet industry requirements. Our proven technologies and engineering solutions are readily available to help wind energy customers achieve optimized efficiency, reliability and availability, as well as grid compliance and stability.
Lifecycle support for your installed base, for sustained efficiency and operability
Given the drive to reduce operations and maintenance spend and achieve an improved Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) in the energy market, efficient operation of wind assets is critical. Power Conversion offers lifecycle services which can help maximize uptime and improve energy production across wind farms. Our global presence, local footprint and responsiveness mean we can offer comprehensive service packages for electrical systems.
Power Conversion’s service programs can be tailored to meet your needs to include:
- Spares and replacement parts,
- Onsite troubleshooting and repair services,
- Retrofits, refurbishments and upgrades,
- Customized training on site or at a GE Vernova facility,
- 24/7 remote support via cyber secured VISOR,
- Preventive maintenance,
- Service contracts.
Engaging us to support your installed base can provide you:
- Optimized converter reliability and/or performance,
- Reduced turbine down-time through on-time and expert support,
- Customized management of your software updates - solely supported by Power Conversion,
- Complete obsolescence management and support throughout converter’s design life,
- Secure and environmentally friendly delta packaging, for improved protection where handling at site may risk damage.