PMG Medium Speed
Wind Turbine Applications
Our wind generators are designed and built with state of the art manufacturing equipment employing VPI (vacuum pressure impregnated) insulation systems giving reliable, robust and optimized designs proven in industrial applications worldwide.
Permanent Magnet Generators (PMG) Medium Speed (MS)
Our medium-speed permanent magnet generators can be integrated into one or two-stage gearboxes and, through elimination of the bearings, enable increased reliability of the whole drive train compared to fully geared solutions.
Features & Benefits:
- Enhanced and reduced maintenance: One- or two-stage gearbox reduces weight and number of components, Patented ultra-low-cogging torque
- Reliability: Due to low or medium voltage use
- Compliant to IEC 60034 standards, 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive, 2006-95-EC Low Voltage Directive and GL 2005, 2010 guidance
- Power Density: By patented cooling arrangements
- Efficiency: Electrical and electromagnetic design helps optimize efficiency and power density
- Reliability: Advanced resin insulation system provides increased insulation performance and reliability
- Flexible: Fit-to-purpose design