GE’s Power Conversion drives can substantially improve the quality and efficiency of your process or production.
Coupled with a Static Frequency Converter, Power Conversion’s static excitation equipment provides performing coping with grid power variation, with one single interface to the power plant control. Our static excitation equipment can be tailored to many types and sizes of power plants. In addition, pump turbines are usually equipped with induction or synchronous machines.
Features & Benefits:
- Performance: Field current from 20 MW to 1000 MW.
- Reliability: Redundancy fans, Thyristor bridge and control.
- Safety: Integrated power system stabilizer and control limiters for field and static current.
- Cost savings: No diagnostics and maintenance needed.
- Simple use: Customer interface for simple operation.