GE’s Power Conversion drives can substantially improve the quality and efficiency of your process or production. GE’s MV7000 is a drive technology delivering efficient and flexible control of electric power to a wide range of driven equipment. MV7000 drives can feed both induction and synchronous machines with high performance vector control across all speed ranges. For multiple drive applications with both motoring and regenerating drives, a common DC link fed by a single active front end can reduce overall equipment cost and footprint.
Our Medium Voltage drives family
The MV7000 is part of GE’s medium voltage drive family which offers a wide power range at various voltages
to cover a variety of applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Power quality: Low harmonics and high power factor minimize the effect on the supply network.
- Energy optimization: PWM active front end enables regeneration of the energy to the network.
- High efficiency: Up to 99% performance.
- Reliability: With press-pack IEGT technology, fuseless protection and low component count, MV7000 offers longer life expectancy even under load cycling.
- Power density: Up to 1.1 MVA/m3 for the complete drive.
- Redundancy: Secured continuous conduction of the PPI in failure mode.
- Safety: Case rupture free and arc ignition free due to pressed contacts and no wire bonding.