Enhanced power consumption, reduced noise and heat emissions, low space requirements, high level of flexibility, and ease of maintenance – these are all features of the powerful ProCrane drive systems from GE's Power Conversion business.
ProCrane drive is particularly designed to work and perform reliably under often severe environmental conditions.
We supply complete electrical systems including fully integrated automation solutions, as well as drive technology.
- Maximize availability and reliability
- Local manufacturing/local content
- Minimize operating and maintenance costs
- Power ratings: 300 to 6,400kW
- Voltage: 500 - 690V AC
- Efficiency: >96% at rated power
Features & Benefits:
- Forced air/liquid cooled
- Temperature controlled fans
- By using modern IGBTs technology, an almost sinusoidal current is achieved
- Modular, space saving design
- Protected against open circuit, short circuit and short to earth
- Operated and programmed using an optional keypad or a PC with a PC operating software
- Interfaces: Profibus, Canbus, Ethernet
- Very compact dimensions
- Highly flexible system
- Low noise emission
- Simplified maintenance and components access