Diesel and Gas Engine Driven Generators
Robust Construction Synchronous Multi Pole generators
These generators are designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial applications, retaining the general features of the generator range.
- Efficiency in excess of 98% - Reduces running costs.
- Modular approach to reduce initial investment costs and allow design flexibility
- High Reliability – Proven in the rigors of Marine Environment
- Certified by the most demanding Marine certifying agencies DNV, ABS, BV, Lloyds
- Diesel and gas driven reciprocating engines
- Prime and stand-by power
- Propulsion power for marine vessels
The speed range for these machines matches the need of medium and high speed engines with pole numbers ranging from .6 to 22. More poles can be made on these machines if required.
This design has the stator mounted into a base-frame with pedestal bearings to support the rotor. These are used in many applications from Prime and Emergency Power to Marine Power. The speed range for these machines matches the need of low speed engines with pole numbers ranging from 6 to 22.