N3 Series/Model N37
The highest power density in its class, plus an innovative upgrade to the well-established N3 motor line in a compact frame doesn’t compromise on efficiency and reliability.
A specially-designed frame and stator design in the N37 that cools so effectively, that higher power ratings are easily achieved by smaller frame sizes. This motor is ideally suited in applications where space is at a premium and in platforms that require less weight.
The N37 features a standard set of frame, rotor and stator components that can fit into the majority of common application configurations. This means a faster cycle time to build and more consistentperformance results during operation.
Portals in the sides of the frame give unprecedented access to the stator and rotor from the sides instead of just at the drive-end and opposite drive-end. This makes examination and maintenance much easier for plant operators.
Features & Benefits:
- Best in class power density
- Best in class efficiency
- Low noise
- Low weight
- Proven design + innovative components
- Installed base of 7.6+ GW
- Designed to last 20+ years
- Low inrush current machines for weak networks
- State of the art manufacturing equipment
- Test facility up to 27MW
N37 MV Induction Motor
- Designed for direct-on-line applications and can optionally work with drives
- Rated ExP for use in a safe zone and can be modified for ExN
- Welded totally enclosed frame construction with air, water and blower-mounted cooling
- TEAAC and TEWAC enclosures are standard. WPII enclosures are available
- IP 55 standard protection