Electrical Integrated Solutions inside E-houses, Skids or Shelters are the way to give our clients one complete GE integrated solution for their electrification, motion & control needs. Each eHouse is developed to house and protect electrical equipment such as: Drives, MCC, CDC, Swg, providing a turn key solutions for the electrification of each project.
Features & Benefits:
- Modular desing & Protection level NEMA 4/4x
- Fire Retardant F60 /30
- HVAC calculations according to equipment loses.
- Outdoor Installation, pylon mounting.
- 100% continuous welded panels.
- Automatic fire detection, air-conditioning, and pressurizing systems.
- Transport consideration, modular solutions lifting plates, etc.
- Reports for structural, seismic, air conditioning, illumination and fire.
- Auxiliary Services: HVAC & Pressurizing System, Automatic Fire detection interlocked with the air-conditioning and pressurizing system; Fire & smoke dampers; Automatic fire suppression system; Internal galvanized level of trays; Double door for equipment access with panic handle in one of the doors; Internal illumination, External illumination; Emergency illumination over the points of Access; Power sockets; Grounding copper cable for trays ; Equipment grounding by perimeter copper bar; Exterior grounding.