Wind Turbine Optimization
Unlock more than $250K per year
Optimizing the electrical aspect of the wind turbine can unlock more than $250K per year (100MW Wind Farm)
- One Generator-Converter System enables higher energy output at reduced weight and footprint
- Generators: Permanent magnet generators (PMG) in direct drive and medium speed, and doubly fed induction generators (DFIG).
- LV Wind Converters for doubly fed and fully fed systems helping to ensure reliability, grid compliance and network quality. With more than 45GW shipped, GE is one of the leading companies in wind converters.
- MV Wind converters: MV7 based future technology for higher efficiency & system optimization.
- Pitch & Yaw Motors for challenging environments where reliability and ease of maintenance matter.