Power Electronic Controller (PECe)
We apply our innovative and imaginative approach to the design and supply of automation and control solutions to provide your systems with efficiency, asset availability, operational precision and environmental benefits.
GE’s Power Conversion business offers a high performance power electronic drive control system based on the C80-HPCi controller with specialist power interface electronics and high performance networks. The system is used across the complete range of Power Conversion's drive products, technologies, topologies and applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Efficiency: Full range of drive topologies/ control strategies for optimizing energy usage.
- Performance: Fast optimized digital control for complete range of drive applications.
- Availability: Redundant configurations, advanced diagnostics and remote monitoring.
- Reliability: Robust, modular design and integrated diagnostics.
- Interfaces: comprehensive range of network/fieldbus interfaces for connecting to 3rd-party equipment