Automation & Control
The controls executing across our automation and drive systems platform underpin all of Power Conversion’s
system solution offerings across industries. Based on decades of experience in the Marine, Renewables,
Energy and Industry sectors, our offerings help our customers to lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate
operational performance. These offerings are built using a mature suite of reliable and secure automation
components assembled into modular, flexible and scalable automation solutions appropriate to the application.
Our solutions use modern interfaces like OPC-UA, IEC 61850 and web technologies to facilitate
integration with customers’ existing OT/IT infrastructures.
For the Marine industry
- Vessel control & automation
- SeaStream™ DP
- SeaLyte Vessel Control System (VCS)
- SeaStream™ Insight Asset Performance Management
For Oil & Gas, and Power applications
Key automation components used across all our solutions
- HPCi: High performance system controller for process control and automation
- PECe/PECeLite: Drive controllers with associated power interfaces (PIBs) and specialist control libraries
- P80-Pilot: Engineering toolbox and its associated system engineering tools
- Visor: Remote monitoring and diagnostics system to provide safe and secure remote service
capability and connection to Predix for remote analytics
For more information reach out to our experts: submit your inquiry here.
Need services? Our service contact center is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Explore our training program for engineers, programmers, maintenance and operations personnel to
increase the skill level and knowledge of your employees to help drive operational efficiency of your assets.