GE’s Power Conversion drives can substantially improve the quality and efficiency of your process or production.
GE’s ProMarine S-AFE & D-AFE range offers compact and class compliant power control for main propulsion and thruster duty from 1 – 4MW.
ProMarine’s modular and highly-developed design provides systems with enhanced power quality, high reliability and availability.
Features & Benefits:
- Modular power block architecture: Common components for each power rating that meet Class requirements. Modularity also facilitates installation cabling.
- Compactness: Transformer-less supply connection reduces overall system footprint and offers high quality harmonic performance with Active Front End (AFE).
- Integrated solution: GE’s PECe Controller provides a flexible application programming environment, and an integrated liquid cooling system for ship coolant supplies.
- Cost savings: Visor remote diagnostics support option interfaces to GE’s PECe controller to help reduce commissioning times and MTTR.
- System availability & reliability: Dual Active Front End (D-AFE) option enhances power and propulsion system availability, and reduces supply system fault rating.