GE has been a leader in generator manufacturing for over 130 years. GE created and implemented one of the first fundamentals of large scale electrical generation. Today we continue to deliver innovative power generation solutions to the world.
Generators are designed and manufactured to operate efficiently and reliably in challenging applications and severe environments where ease of maintenance is critical.
Smartly Standardized Design for Higher Productivity & Lower Risk
Standards & Certifications
We design rotating machines that comply with global standards and certifications, including but not limited to IEC, NEMA, API, CSA, Lloyds, DNV, ABS, BV, RMRS, ATEX, IEC ExN, ExP. Zone 1 or 2 and Division 1 or 2 are also available. GE manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified.
Every machine is tested in our global state-of-the-art facilities to your exacting requirements. GE has one of the largest capacities for full load testing.
Reducing LCOE with High Efficiciency
Our generators are designed and manufactured to operate efficiently and reliably in challenging applications and severe environments. We help to reduce LCoE with:
- High electrical efficiency across the full generating power range
- Optimized systems solutions incorporating our range of full and partial power converters
- Using components proven in diverse industries
- Ease of maintenance enabling lower O&M cost
- Noise levels as low as 77dBA* can be met to help reduce the cost for the overall system whilst reducing environmental impact. [*such as achievable in closed type machines with operating speeds up to 1,200rpm]
How can we help you?
Contact us for product information, any other inquiry or services support.