Visor Asset Management (VAM) enables immediate online remote connection to GE equipment—providing global 24/7/365 access to service support. VAM is integral to GE’s drives, automation and dynamic positioning systems, and improves services responsiveness and quality.
Visor 2.0 marks GE’s commitment to improve responsiveness to our customers. Through remote access to on-site equipment and data historian, our services team will provide real-time support and advice from commissioning, through warranty and during the lifetime of the equipment.
Features & Benefits:
- Improves commissioning time and quality
- Improved response time
- Enables improved site visits through advanced preparation and expert remote support
- Real-time support and advice throughout the lifecycle of the equipment: users can access GE’s global services organization 24/7/365 days a year from anywhere in the world
- Reduces unscheduled downtime: GE‘s remote experts can monitor applications, logged data and HMIs to provide real-time troubleshooting and advice
- Improved availability of supporting crew and operations
- Automatic fault detection and notification system
- Monthly health reporting